Top 5 Tips on Eating Out
We all love to treat ourselves from time to time but how do you enjoy dining out while keeping to your plan. Keep these tips in mind the next time you are out and about:
- Skip the bread sticks, tortilla chips, or garlic bread.
- Restaurant servings are usually much more food than you need. Ask for a to-go bag and divide up your food before you start. Place the bag under the table for a out of sight out of mind solution.
- Remember the food tastes really good usually because it is loaded with salt, sugar, butter, and other fats. Even with the healthy choices, they’re rarely as healthy as if you compared it to home made. Moderation is key.
- Skip the soda/ fizzy drink. You’re better off with water of plain iced tea
- Finally, try and have a say where you plan your meal out, that way you can have a look at the menu. Also remember you are there for the company, enjoy.
For more in depth look into nutrition please check out the nutrition course or book in a free 15 minute consultation where we will discuss you nutrition goals and the best way to achieve them. Click the links below: