The People's Choice
3 Weeks to Kick Start your Fitness!
Duration: 3 weeks
Time: 25-35 minutes, 6 days a week
Weight Loss | Strength Training | Muscle Building | Cardio
Dumbbells, Cordless Rope (Included), Exercise Mat (optional)
You get a workout basis guide included to show you how to correctly perform each move. This is to prevent injuries and reach your maximum results.
Duration: 6 weeks
Time: 30-40 minutes, 5 days a week
Level: Beginner – Advanced
Works Well For:
Barre | Yoga | Recovery | Cardio | Slim & Tone
Dumbbells (1-5 pounds, optional), Sturdy Chair, Resistance Loops and Yoga mat (optional)
All these programs can be used in a variety of places. This top right picture was taken in Paris, France (hotel room) while I was on a Europe tour. You see myself (Rachel Mailer), working out between two beds. I love how these workouts give no excuses and empowers me.
Yoga, Pilates and Stretching
Top Yoga Programs
* 3 Week Retreat – from 10 minutes a day,
EZ Curl Bar with Weight Plates, Yoga Mat & Block optional | Beginner Level
* Yoga Studios – from 10 minutes per session, Yoga | Recovery
All the programs included in the workout library have their own recovery moves and stretches.
Can’t decide on a specific program, I have you covered!
Choose to gain access to out Workout Library instead, this includes:
* Access to over 100+ workout programs, including Insanity, Transform 20, PiYo and LIIFT 4, with the workout library.
* Duration: 1 YEARS ACCESS (worth £99+)
* FREE months supply of super-food shake (worth over £130)
* Monthly Meal Plans included (worth over £300)